Terms and Conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must agree that you, the trade account holder are the sole user of the account.You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
SHOULD A COMPLAINT ARISE, WE WILL ONLY CORRESPOND WITH THE ACCOUNT HOLDER FROM THE ACCOUNT THE PRODUCTS WERE PURCHASED FROM AS THE TRADE CUSTOMER IS OUR CUSTOMER. THIS WILL BE DONE VIA EMAIL, ONCE ALL DETAILS HAVE BEEN EMAILED AND IN CONJUNCTION TO RETURN/REFUND POLICIES.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions details
- ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12682422 whose registered address is UNIT F1 FELLOWS COURT ANCHOR BROOK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE LOCKSIDE ALDRIDGE West Midlands WS98BZ and it operates the Website WWW.HAIRKINGS.CO.UK.
- We do not advise our hair coming into contact with suncreams as the suncream ingredients Avobenzone (butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane) and Octocrylene can cause discolouration. In this instance that the hair has come into contact with either ingredient and a reaction causing discolouration has occurred we advise a Malibu c hard water treatment sachet to be used to remove the discolouration.THE USE OF TONERS/HAIR DYES/PURPLE/COLOUR SHAMPOOS OR GOING AGAINST ANY OF OUR AFTERCARE ADVICE IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR HAIR KINGS HAIR EXTENSIONS TO ACCEPT/REPLACE/REFUND A PRODUCT WHICH YOU DEEM FAULTY.
HAIR THAT HAS CHANGED COLOUR IS NOT DEEMED AS A FAULTY PRODUCT. HAIR THAT CHANGES COLOUR (likely brassy or pink tones) IS DOWN TO A CHEMICAL REACTION BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN USED ON THE HAIR OR SOMETHING THAT THE HAIR HAS COME INTO CONTACT WITH. A MALIBU C HARD WATER TREATMENT IS SUFFICIENT TO REMOVE ANY COLOUR CHANGES DUE TO A CHEMICAL REACTION.
We do not advise the hair to worn in saunas, steam rooms, head massages etc. This can result in the bonds breaking down /slippage/discolouration. Keep hair out of sea water, chlorine, hard water as all can discolour/dry hair.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DESCRIBING THE ITEM AS FAULTY IF OUR AFTERCARE ADVICE HAS NOT BEEN ADHERED TO.
**We DO NOT recommend the use of hair dyes to be used to change the colour of the hair from the shade purchased. If hair dye has been used on the hair and a fault is claimed, this will NOT be investigated further and our 30 day warranty is void**
* Lifespan up to 9 months with correct aftercare and regular professional maintenance appointments. We recommend using our Hair Kings shampoo and conditioner. We advise up to 9 months but will not be held responsible if products do not reach that timeframe. We can not be held responsible for the end users lack of care/maintenance.
**Please be made aware, because of the way our rooted shades are processed, there can be fading to the root shade . This can be evident as early as 6 weeks after initial fitting and is not a fault with the product. ***We are not held responsible for any hair colours that do not meet expectation when a hair dye is reapplied. We do offer the shades without a rooted shade pre applied. We don’t recommend the use of OGX aftercare. We advise professional salon products to be used with the exception of Olaplex.
We are aware sulphate free hair care is so gentle to the hair and from time to time a build up can be felt on the hair where the sulphate free product has failed to remove product build up etc. In this instance we advise a purifying shampoo and a deep condition afterwards. This is not advised every wash as the hair can become dry/brittle.
Our hair products are processed from a ‘real’ product and will perform exactly like that of natural hair. Some donors hair may hold a style longer than another donors hair, some may require more maintenance than a previous set. It is impossible to advise 2 sets will react/behave the same. We would not deem this as a fault. We can not guarantee every set of extensions will hold a style
* We issue a 30 day warranty on our hair extension products from the date of receipt. This is due to the human hair being a consumable product.
* Hair Kings Hair Extensions offer a replacement only for any goods proven to be faulty. No refunds are offered.
*If an item has been used and a fault occurs Hair Kings Hair Extensions need to be notified within 24 hours of the fault via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you fail to notify Hair Kings Hair Extensions via email, an investigation will not be started. A written paper trail of the complaint is necessary.
*The item(s) will need to be returned within 7 days of notifying Hair Kings Hair Extensions of any fault. This is to prevent any further fault occurring.
* The goods will need to be returned to Hair Kings Hair Extensions in its entirety for Hair Kings Hair Extensions to fully investigate your concerns.
*PLEASE NOTE: IMAGES OF THE FAULT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR HAIR KINGS HAIR EXTENSIONS TO CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION AND ESTABLISH THE CAUSE OF YOUR CONCERN
*If you fail to return the entire product ,Hair Kings Hair Extensions will not proceed any investigation and the items will be returned to yourself.
* You will be responsible for returning the entire product to Hair Kings Hair Extensions.
* You will be responsible for any costs associated with the return of any items.
*All items must be returned with a tracking number and proof of postage. This must be kept safe by you the sender until the return is accepted and processed . Hair Kings Hair Extensions are not held liable for any returned items that do not arrive to our office address and are not held liable for any damaged parcels in transit.
*Once Hair Kings Hair Extensions receive the item(s) an investigation will proceed and you can expect our evaluation within 7 working days.
* If Hair Kings Hair Extensions agree a manufacturing fault is evident then an exchange will be offered. The exchange will be for the same product/quantity/cost as returned as per the sales invoice. No refunds are given.
* In the event of the product being unavailable , an alternative or refund will be offered. A refund can take up to 7 working days. Return postage costs will be refunded and proof of postage receipt will be requested
- *SHOULD A COMPLAINT ARISE, WE WILL ONLY CORRESPOND WITH THE ACCOUNT HOLDER FROM THE ACCOUNT THE PRODUCTS WERE PURCHASED FROM AS THE TRADE CUSTOMER IS OUR CUSTOMER. THIS WILL BE DONE VIA EMAIL, ONCE ALL DETAILS HAVE BEEN EMAILED AND IN CONJUNCTION TO RETURN/REFUND POLICIES.
You can contact ZK Hair Extensions ltd t/a Hair Kings Hair Extensions by email Hairkingshairextensions@gmail.com