18″ Stick Tip Natural Ratio18″ Stick Tip Natural Ratio
Stick Tip natural ratio 16″ & 18″ Individual Extensions
Hair Kings natural ratio stick tip hair extensions are made using a single donor braid. They are made using 100% human remy indian hair.
Natural ratio means the hair will taper towards the ends resulting in a much more natural finished look.
Pre tipped using an italian keratin with a pre attached stick tip (shoe lace tip)
* Available in 16″ & 18″
* 20 strands per bundle, 0.8g per strand (approx), 16grams per bundle
* To be fitted using our 5mm micro rings rings
* 16″ is available in our standard colour range
* 18″ is available in our standard plus colour range
* Minimal removal of the tip is advised to prevent shedding
* Lifespan up to 9 months with correct aftercare and regular professional maintenance appointments. We recommend using our Hair Kings shampoo and conditioner. We advise up to 9 months but will not be held responsible if products do not reach that timeframe. We can not be held responsible for the end users lack of care/maintenance.
**Please be made aware, because of the way our rooted shades are processed, there can be fading to the root shade . This can be evident as early as 6 weeks after initial fitting and is not a fault with the product. We recommend a professional re-colour on the rooted shade. ***We are not held responsible for any hair colours that do not meet expectation when a hair dye is reapplied. We do offer the shades without a rooted shade pre applied. We don’t recommend the use of OGX aftercare. We advise professional salon products to be used with the exception of Olaplex.
We are aware sulphate free hair care is so gentle to the hair and from time to time a build up can be felt on the hair where the sulphate free product has failed to remove product build up etc. In this instance we advise a purifying shampoo and a deep condition afterwards. This is not advised every wash as the hair can become dry/brittle.
Our hair products are processed from a ‘real’ product and will perform exactly like that of natural hair. Some donors hair may hold a style longer than another donors hair, some may require more maintenance than a previous set. It is impossible to advise 2 sets will react/behave the same. We would not deem this as a fault. We can not guarantee every .set of extensions will hold a style